Monday, May 18, 2009

Time

It's been awhile since I've written. It seems too long , but I'm sure there are those who will think it's not long enough.

 Speaking of time, I've been thinking about it lately and how fast and slow it is. In the blink of an eye years can fly by and yet a few minutes can seem an eternity. For those of you who doubt this try weighting for the commercials to get done so you can watch your favorite show on TV.

As for time flying, there are two things that have recently made that a glaring reality in my life. First was the realization that this will mark the fortieth year since I graduated from high school and the other is the fact that I'm now another year older. 

Both of these things should not be happening. It has not been long enough for ether event to take place, yet there is no questioning the fact that they are real. Fourthly years have flown by and that eighteen year old who knew everything is now fifty eight and has forgotten what happened to the car keys.

There is no way to change and no take backs in life. The hand we are dealt is all we have so we might as well make the best of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment